Designed especially for academic and/or administrative directors, associate and/or assistant directors, and others who are responsible for recruiting and marketing of Executive MBA Programs, the EMBAC Marketing & Admissions Program offers valuable perspectives and knowledge about the nature of the Executive MBA in today's marketplace.
The program covers key content areas that include:
Differentiating your program and building a strong brand
- Developing a content strategy that engages prospective students
- Making the most of assessments and interviewing to identify and recruit talent
- Applying best practices that relate to marketing, admissions, and candidate selection
- Facing the challenges of an ever-changing environment
It also features:
- Networking opportunities with your peers throughout the world
- Cutting-edge ideas that you can apply immediately
- Customized case studies
- Interactive exercises that give participants opportunities to learn from each other
- Experts in core content areas as instructors
The next EMBAC Marketing and Admissions Program will take place in March 2024. Look for registration information later this year.
“The information gained from the Marketing and Admissions Program is industry-focused, thus making it very relevant. I was able to make some significant strategic changes to my marketing plans after attending just one session.
“I would most definitely recommend the Marketing and Admissions Program to others. The content of the sessions and the open sharing among the participants created a very rich learning experience. In fact, I recently attended the program for the second time to stay abreast of the latest trends in the EMBA market.”
Assistant Dean, Executive MBA Programs, Schulich School of Business, York University