Gain a competitive edge for your Executive MBA Program by attending the 2017 Marketing and Admissions Program, set for Sunday, March 19, through Wednesday, March 22, at the Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center in Atlanta, Georgia.
Designed especially for academic and/or administrative directors, associate and/or assistant directors, and others who are responsible for recruiting and marketing of Executive MBA Programs, this intensive, four-day program offers valuable perspectives and knowledge about the nature of the Executive MBA in today’s marketplace.
Participants will bolster their own professional network while learning best practices and cutting-edge ideas that they can apply on the job to improve the success of their programs. The program covers key contact areas such as:
- Positioning and branding
- A common body of knowledge and professional practices that relate to marketing, admissions, interviewing, and selection of candidates
- Professionalism, including ethical issues, and communication with corporate sponsors
- Sensitivities that participants face in roles and environments
- Ways to deal with the myriad of challenges
It also features:
- Leading experts in the field of executive MBA education as instructors
- Customized case studies
- Interactive exercises that give participants opportunities to learn from each other
“The information gained from the Marketing and Admissions Program is industry-focused, thus making it very relevant. I was able to make some significant strategic changes to my marketing plans after attending just one session.
“I would most definitely recommend the Marketing and Admissions Program to others. The content of the sessions and the open sharing among the participants created a very rich learning experience. In fact, I recently attended the program for the second time to stay abreast of the latest trends in the EMBA market.”
Assistant Dean, Executive MBA Programs, Schulich School of Business, York University